POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray 3.5 beta 7 available : Re: POV-Ray 3.5 beta 7 available Server Time
7 Aug 2024 07:17:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray 3.5 beta 7 available
From: Slime
Date: 30 Oct 2001 08:43:48
Message: <3bdeae94$1@news.povray.org>
Yeah, yeah, I know, I'm honestly very thankful for all the work these guys
do... I was exstatic (sp?) the day I first found POV-Ray, it's an excellent
program. It's just that I have this one scene which is going to be *amazing*
when I finish it, but it needs media photons for half the effect.

Does anyone know if this is in the list of known bugs, or should I bring it
up again in the beta test group?

- Slime
[ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]
[ http://www.slimeland.com/images/ ]